Be sure to complete the owner registration form that you received with your machine and return it to Ashland Industries within 30 days of the sale, rental, or other use of your product. Warranty reimbursement is contingent upon product registration. If your product is not registered, it is NOT covered under warranty.
If a warranty claim is needed, please complete the WARRANTY CLAIM FORM and return it to Ashland Industries.
Download the full version of Ashland’s Warranty terms and conditions.
Limited Warranty Statement
- Ashland Industries Inc. warrants each new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is applicable for products or components, not to exceed six consecutive months from the date of delivery of the new Ashland Industries product to the original purchaser, or the date the product is first put into service via a rental agreement or other means, whichever occurs first.
- The major components of swivel hitches used on Industrial series scrapers are warranted for three consecutive months from the date of delivery of the new Ashland Industries product to the purchaser, or the date the product is first put into service via a rental agreement or other means, whichever occurs first, except those components described below.
- Genuine Ashland Industries Inc. replacement parts and components will be warranted for 30 days from date of purchase, or the remainder of the original equipment warranty period, whichever is longer.
- Under no circumstances will it cover any merchandise or components thereof, which in the opinion of the company, has been subjected to misuse, unauthorized modification, alterations, an accident, or if repairs have been made with parts other than those obtained through Ashland Industries Inc.
- Ashland Industries Inc. in no way warrants tires since their respective manufacturer warrants these items separately. Please call Ashland Industries Inc. to receive phone numbers of tire suppliers.
- Ashland Industries Inc. in no way warrants wearable items such as cutting edges, front dolly wheel balls, socket halves, rollers, bushings, yoke hitch pins, hitch bushings, etc.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, free of charge to the original purchaser, any part that, in our judgement, shall show evidence of such defect, provided further that such part shall be returned within 30 days from the date of failure to Ashland Industries Inc. routed through the dealer and distributor from whom the purchase was made, transportation charges prepaid. Upon warranty approval proper credits will be reimbursed for transportation.
- This warranty shall not be interpreted to render Ashland Industries Inc. liable for injury or damagesof any kind or nature to person or property. This warranty does not extend to the loss revenue,extra labor cost associated with downtime, substitute machinery, rental, or for any other reason.
- Except as set forth above, Ashland Industries Inc. shall have no obligation or liability of any kind on account of any of its equipment and shall not be liable for special or consequential damages. Ashland Industries Inc. make no other warranty, expressed or implied, and, specifically, Ashland Industries Inc. disclaims any implied warrant or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states or provinces do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusion in this warranty may not apply.
- This warranty is subject to any existing conditions of supply which may directly affect our ability to obtain materials or manufacture replacement parts.
- Ashland Industries Inc. reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time, without incurring any obligation to owners of units previously sold. No one is authorized to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusion, limitations and reservations.